Regardless of what your job is, you must have been in a situation where you needed to deal with different types of documents. If someone sends you a PDF and you need to edit the data, or you want to turn your document to Portable Document Format, in both cases you will need a PDF Converter.
There are tons of free PDF tools on the market but they usually have some limitations or they are not of high quality.
PDF Converter Elite is a desktop tool for PDF conversion. Here are five reasons you need to consider it:
- It converts PDF documents to a lot of different file formats. With PDF Converter Elite you can turn PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher. You can also convert PDF to Open Office as well as HTML, AutoCAD, Image.
- It also has an advanced OCR technology that makes scanned PDF conversion possible. If you need to extract data from scanned PDF you can do it.
- When it comes to PDF to Excel conversion, PDF Converter Elite also has an advanced feature. You are able to personalize your PDF before converting it to Excel. For example. if you need to edit, move or remove certain columns or rows, or tables you can do it manually. You can also preview the look of the converted document before actual conversion.
- If you are in a hurry and you need to convert multiple PDFs to the same MS Office format, let’s say Word, you can do it with Batch conversion.
- PDF creation is also possible with PDF Converter Elite. You can easily create PDF and what is more, you can create secure PDF documents, which is good who care about document privacy.
You can all agree that these five reasons are good enough to at least give a shot of PDF Converter Elite 4.